This page describes the roles.
Click here to see how to change roles & Environment access.
A Subscription Admin manages the subscription(s) he is assigned too
- View all subscription(s) assigned to
- View usage reporting
- View subscription details
- View overview of all the environments in a subscription
- Request add-ons (eg. extra storage)
- Directly contact to Client Success Manager
- User management for all users in the subscription (CRUD actions)
- Invite users to all available environments in the subscription
Important: a Subscription Admin can assign the role 'Subscription Admin' to other users on 'User Detail page'.
An Environment Admin manages the CHILI GraFx environment(s) where he is assigned to by his Subscription Admin
- Access to environments where you are Environment Admin
- View overview of all the environments where you are Environment Admin
- Manage the CHILI GraFx environment where you are Environment Admin
- Environment Settings (eg. branding)
- User management (CRUD actions) for the users of environments where you are Environment Admin
- Invite users to the Environment
Environment User - a.k.a. "User"
An Environment User works as an end-user in the CHILI GraFx environment(s) where you are assigned to.
- Access to the environments the user is assigned to
- View overview of all the environments where the user is Environment User
- Work in the environments where the user is assigned to
- If an Environment user wants to create templates in the CHILI GraFx environment this user needs to have an additional role: Template Designer
See the Template Designer Seat page
A content Administrator is a legacy role, available to users that have been converted from CHILI publisher Online.
A content Administrator can create and use GraFx Publisher templates. There is no limit to Content Administrators for converted CHILI publisher Online customers.
This role will not be visible to Subscriptions without a prior CHILI publisher Online subscription.
User creation and invitation
The first user will be the subscription admin, and is created by CHILI GraFx, as a result of a signed contract.
All users (except the first (subscription admin) user) can be invited to CHILI GraFx by
- A Subscription Admin
- An Environment Admin
Only the Subscription Admin & the Environment Admin can access the User Management page on CHILI GraFx where they can:
- view an overview of the users
- view an overview of the roles on CHILI GraFx
- invite users to CHILI GraFx